- Mary Esther, FL---Santa Rosa S/C, 01148
Job Title: Salon Designer
Do you have the passion for Hair Fashion? Do you seek out new technical, product, and vendor training that constantly builds additional skills and knowledge in the hair industry? Do you stay current on all special services and share with clients? Do you like building client loyalty by offering professional consultations on pricing and services? Well…being a Salon Designer in the new jcp salon might be the position for you! Come be a part of a team that is changing the face of salon forever.
The jcp Salon Hair Designer ensures a superior professional client experience by determining the client’s needs and providing fabulous services through the latest cuts, best finishing, and chemicals in America’s favorite salon, within America’s favorite store!
• Provide professional styling services – You love making people look beautiful! You love creating the perfect cut and style to suit any length and hair type, and love color placement and other chemical services.
• Educate Customers – You know it all when it comes to hair. Customers appreciate your expertise and understanding of different service and product benefits. You love finding the perfect solution for your customers and their families to make them look great and feel great!
• Build a Fan Base – You love staying in contact with new and repeat customers because you know what they like, what they need, and when they need to maintain the look they love.
• Assisting Customers – You seek out new clients through referrals and do whatever you can to make their experience GREAT! You listen, you help, you educate, and you make them want to come back! You are excited for the chance to grow your business through jcp customer traffic.
• Partners with Salon Team Members – You’ve got some best friends in the store. You partner and collaborate with the other service team members by assisting them when they need advice with a client; you pitch in to help with a positive attitude, you love sharing knowledge with other stylists.
• Participates in a learning environment – You’re like a sponge ready to absorb new information from your peers, training materials, and artistic coaches. You are seeking to build additional skills and knowledge of the industry.
Skill and Characteristics:
People Skills – You are engaging and have no problem striking up a conversation with complete strangers. Clients are very comfortable talking with you and building a lasting relationship! You actively look for ways to help people and satisfy their needs through your client communication and technical skills.
Attitude – You are a “glass half-full” type of person. You can take any situation and make it positive. You understand that attitudes and actions are vital to success. You know your emotional energy has an enormous influence on your client’s experience.
Flexibility – You are open minded and willing to improve your client communication and technical skills.
Motivation – You have an internal drive to be fantastic. You feel a real sense of accomplishment when the customer is happy and the salon looks great.
Passion for Salon – You love product and services. You love being on your feet, you have attention to detail on customer needs, and thrive on making people HAPPY!
JCPenney - 11 months ago
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...