THE DISH ON CHARLOTTE RUSSE
Named after the delicious French dessert, Charlotte Russe began its sweet
journey in 1975 with the first store opening in Carlsbad, California. Putting a
spotlight on women in their teens and early twenties, our store offered access
to major fashion trends at value-oriented prices. And over a few exciting
decades, the mall-based chain went from 35 stores in Southern California to
500+ stores across the United States and Puerto Rico.
True to our California roots, Charlotte Russe is headquartered in sunny San
Diego with creative offices just a skip up the coast in San Francisco. Among fab, fashion-forward merchandise, we
also serve up proprietary Charlotte Russe and Refuge brands that our clientele
loves. Check us out online or pop into one of our retail locations to see where
all the fabulosity happens.
Live. Work. Laugh.
We love what we do at Charlotte Russe, and it shows in our employees—amazing,
dedicated people with an eye for style. We work together seamlessly—like a
great outfit—but we're always on the lookout for superstar additions. If you
love fashion and an exciting, innovative workplace, then come join us!
Charlotte Russe is looking for temp support on our Production team! The Sample Coordinator position is a full time, temporary addition to our Production Team to assist in the
production and fit process. We’re looking for someone
enthusiastic about fit, but who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves for some
hands-on and data entry work as well.
- Un-box & prepare daily sample receipts for model
- Create the daily fit agenda by entering all sample receipts
- Calculate the fit schedule times and notify business
- Determine future fit days with manager and book fit models
- Track all samples, entering statistics into the fit analysis
chart on a daily basis
- Initialize fit comments by downloading and cropping model
photographs, set up POM, and enter specifications – all done in Power Point
- Process department chargebacks
- Maintain and organize sample archives by filing processed
garments on a daily basis, and also purge sample sale items monthly
- Ensure approved TOP samples are transferred to the DC
archives on a daily basis
- Assist with processing fit comments as needed and other
duties determined by manager
- Ability to use tape measure by measuring straight and by
walking the tape around curves
- Ability to read a tape measure and add fractions
- Understanding of garment measurement points and terminology
- Understanding of technical terminology and machinery
- Analytical skills and reasoning ability
- Ability to work in an autonomous environment, self
motivated. Also, able to work within a team.
- Sense of urgency, ownership, and initiative.
- Extremely well organized possessing multi-tasking skills
- Accurate and efficient
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Able to adapt to change.
- Microsoft Office Suite (proficiency in Power Point &
- AA Degree in Fashion, entry level graduate or up to one year
Charlotte Russe - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Charlotte Russe Holding is sweet on young women's clothing. The mall-based retailer operates about 500 Charlotte Russe clothing stores...