The Sampler Agent is responsible for selling the Diamond Resorts International® trial ownership program. This program allows guests to experience Diamond ownership on a limited basis. The Sampler Agent adheres to Diamond Resorts International® principles of guest satisfaction and sales processes.
A more detailed job description is available upon request from the Human Resources Department.
- Greet guest after the sales presentation to conduct a survey of guest’s experience and present the trial ownership program in a professional manner, with the goal of selling the program.
- Sell non-purchasers on our Sampler trial package by explaining to them how it works and what they receive.
- Present company programs and products face to face in a proper, timely and professional manner.
- Present appropriate pricing and options in accordance with specified guidelines.
- Close and solidify the sale, by asking the guest to purchase according to training specifications and direction of management
- Answer all post-sale client inquires to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Follow all approved sales closing procedures and complete all appropriate new trial program documentation as required.
- Process credit applications, financing options and other sales-related duties.
- Achieve established sales goals within established timeframes; establishes commitment to goals, self and the Company.
- Adhere to all established sales and corporate policies & procedures.
- Maintain the highest level of company/competition product knowledge by attending all required training sessions.
- Must maintain performance standards as directed.
- Ensure compliance of timekeeping, including clocking in & out procedures and attendance.
- Ensure confidentiality in all facets of the job.
- Assist in other clerical and analytical tasks as assigned.
- Provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners, members and prospects.
- Operate office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- One (1) to two (2) years of previous sales experience with a strong emphasis in “closing”, and a proven track record with a strong closing percentage.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- One (1) year experience in vacation ownership/timeshare sales.
- Real Estate or Timeshare License if required by local state-mandated law.
- Very strong & proven sales and closing skills.
- Ability to make effective sales presentations and work independently.
- Team player.
- Energetic, outgoing, tenacious and goal oriented.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Initiative and adaptability.
- Detail oriented.
Diamond Resorts International® offers:
- Excellent earning potential.
- Excellent benefits program including company matching 401(k).
- Eligibility for our tuition reimbursement program.
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts).
- Industry leading training program.
- Fun working environment.
- Unlimited real growth opportunities.
Diamond Resorts International - 8 months ago