Do you have an enthusiastic, energetic attitude? Are you a team player with a belief that good service does matter? Then we are looking for you!
Lone Star Valet is currently hiring for part time and full time Valet Attendants in the North San Antonio/La Cantera area. Some of our specific focus areas include restaurants, entertainment venues and nightlife, residential complexes, hotels, hospitals, and private events. This is a perfect job for students and those with full-time day jobs who want to earn extra income on the weekends.
Lone Star Valets employee benefits include
- - Employee Discount Program (movie tickets, large stores, theme parks, and more)
- - Medical, Dental, Vision Discount Plans
- - Flexible Schedules
- - Cash Tip Share Paid Out DAILY
- - Training
- - Uniforms
- - Direct Deposit
- - Be at least 18 years of age and be authorized to work in the United States.
- - A valid driver's license and a clean driving record (minor traffic violations are usually acceptable)
- - Clean criminal record
- - Able to pass a drug test
- - Be able to drive a manual (stick shift) transmission very well
- - Able to work at least 16 hours or 2 days per week (Friday and Saturday nights are MANDATORY)
- - Have reliable transportation to and from work
- - Willing to work outside in all types of weather and be on your feet for long periods of time.
- - At least 3 months customer service experience (any environment) preferred
- - Excellent people skills and strong organizational skills
- - Extremely well groomed and clean-shaven; no beards, mustaches, long hair, or visible tattoos
- - Part-time hours are 15-20 hours per week
- - Full-time hours are 40 hours per week
- - Friday and Saturday nights are mandatory
- -Flexible start and end times
Lone Star Valet Parking Services, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard