Sand Control Tool Specialist
Functioning as a job supervisor, the Sand Control Tool Specialist is responsible for the installation of the lower well completion, including the sand control assembly and screens, and leads and participates in the job preparation process.
This position reports to the Field Service Manager.
Successful Sand Control Tool Specialists perform well under pressure and adapt quickly to changes in job site environment and conditions. They work effectively in teams and have strong commitments to safety, quality, and efficiency.
• Ensures sand control operations are performed according to company policies and to meet client objectives.
• Develops requirements for lower completions and sandface installations.
• Monitors installations and operations and documents lessons learned.
• Enhances service quality and delivery by developing strong client relationships.
• Functions as onsite liaison with clients for assigned operations; assists in troubleshooting problems with installations.
• Leads and motivates a crew on location.
• Mentors Junior Field Specialists and Junior Field Engineers at the wellsite and in the workshop.
• Submits accurate and timely paper work and job reports.
• High school technical diploma or 2 years of technical college experience.
• Minimum 5 years of experience with installation of lower completions for sand control.
• Standalone competency mandatory for gravel-pack packers, crossover tools, and gravel-pack screens, with respect to installation, trouble shooting and basic manitenance.
• Fluency in English language with good verbal and written communication skills.
Schlumberger has the know-how to get oil and gas drillers out of a slump. One of the world's largest oilfield services companies, it...