Licenses and Certifications
- Each driver is assigned to an International 6400-I with sleeper accommodations.
- Training phase, to learn locations of sand yards and well sites.
- Driver is responsible for loading and unloading all loads.
- Following guidelines and policies set forth by MBI and our customers.
Schedule (Other locations vary)
- 12-14 hour days/nights; 65-70 hr. /wk.
Compensation: (Market rate vary by location)
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and PTO.
- FamilyPlan: Company pays 100% medical and 50%dental.
- SinglePlan: Company pays 100% medical and dental.
- Companyoffers a voluntary vision program.
- Company provides $30,000 life insurance and AD&D (accidental death and dismemberment) at no cost to the employee, additional life insurance and AD&D is available at the employees own expense.
- 401K Program, with company match.
8.00 - $22.00/hr. DOE
Time and half over 40 hrs.
MBI Energy Services provides customers with a complete range of oil field services across North America. Since our start in 1979, we have been a family owned business dedicated to providing dependable solutions to meet our customer's needs.
Recommend someone who MBI Energy Services hires and you will receive $500 upon the new employee's start date.
MBI Energy Services is a diversified oilfield service company that was established in Belfield, ND in 1979. MBI serves its customers with...