Sanitation includes formal procedures for cleaning and sanitation of facilities (rafters, racks, floors, walls, HVAC, compressed air) and manufacturing equipment. Current cleaning and sanitation schedules, work instructions and records need to be improved and centralized for better monitoring and retrieval during inspections. Design facilities and equipment to meet industry sanitary design standards that minimize microbiological contamination issues and ensure ease of cleaning and sanitizing. Improve cleaning and sanitation processes, coupled with making betters designs and an expanded environmental monitoring program.
• Minimum Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Biology/Microbiology, or other related engineering or science discipline.
• Experience in Sanitation Engineering and Sanitation Operations, minimum 7 years with 3 or more in leadership role. Experience in food, cosmetic, or pharmaceutical manufacturing.
• Experience in sanitary design of manufacturing equipment, design and writing of Master Sanitation Plans and Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs).
• Experience with design of Environmental Monitoring programs and microbiological testing methods.
• Experience with HACCP programs.
• Preferred experience with chemical batching operations, preferably FDA regulated products.
• Six Sigma Black Belt preferred. Training will be provided if needed.
• Knowledge Kepner Tregoe Problem Solving methods preferred. Training will be provided if needed.
• ASQ certifications preferred, especially Auditor, HACCP Auditor, Biomedical Auditor, or Pharmaceutical GMP.
Please send your resume to the following email address: email@example.com
Rockline Industries, Inc - 17 months ago