Education and Experience:
• 3-5 years of sanitation supervisory experience in food manufacturing industry. Experience supervising sanitation process for industrial equipment.
• High school diploma is required.
• College degree is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communicate skills.
• Industrial equipment sanitation experience!
• Excellent planning, organizational, and analytical skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication abilities.
• Proficient in GMPs
• Comfortable dealing with customer contacts, Insource supervisors, associates and management team.
• Self disciplined individual with strong work ethic. Self starter.
• Ability to identify problems and offer real world resolutions within constrained timelines.
• Ability to train new employees and develop team work within new work cells. Strong team player.
• Thoroughness and attention to details, with an ability to adhere to a timeline to ensure success.
• Having a sense of urgency, without overlooking critical details.
• Ability to perform essential functions of the job.
The Sanitation Supervisor position is responsible for the cleanliness of all industrial equipment and areas related to production at Insource's customer manufacturing facility. The Sanitation Supervisor will be responsible for motivating and directing the efforts of 10-15 associates to achieve expected results. Please note this is not a Janitorial Supervisor/Position. Sanitation supervision experience with Industrial/Manufacturing equipment is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains accurate and timely sanitation and GMP records in compliance to all regulatory audits. Track and monitor required supplies needed for the sanitation process.
• Supervision of 10-15 associates.
• Ensure employees are trained and performing effectively.
• Maintains proper, accurate and timely documentation of all sanitation systems.
• Maintain appropriate chemical and sanitation supplies inventory.
• Responsible for maintaining and reporting sanitation/cleaning schedules daily, weekly, quarterly and yearly.
• Works closely with the maintenance departments to reach resolution of issues timely and to ensure company standards and production goals are met
• Partners with productions supervisors to coordinate and achieve mutual goals
• Identifies opportunities for improvement and communicates them to others
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities including orientations; training, disciplining, directing work; assessing work performance, coaching, developing and motivating team members
• Regularly review site specific policies, procedures, safety documents, and training materials and revise as necessary.
• Make prompt management decisions on personnel and employee relation issues.
• Monitor attendance, safety, productivity, and quality of Performance Associates.
• Report and investigate all workplace injuries in compliance with company policy.
• Maintain an excellent working relationship with all facets of the client.
• Be primary communication contact with Performance Associates, client, and Insource management.
• Adhere to confidentiality policies and ensure confidentiality of employees' records.
• Complete and submit all reports, forms and requests timely and accurately, including daily performance and attendance updates.
• Comply and conform to company operating procedures manual.
• Assure adequate and visible on-floor presence.
Insource Performance Solutions - 11 months ago