Pilgrim's Pride Corporation employs approximately 38,000 people and operates chicken processing plants and prepared-foods facilities in 14 states, Puerto Rico and Mexico. The Company's primary distribution is through retailers and foodservice distributors. For more information, please visit http://www.pilgrimspride.com .
This supervisor will ensure entire plant is thoroughly cleaned and ready for production start-up. Maintaining plant-wide cleaning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise activities of workers engaged in sanitation duties in plant facility.
• Ensure job is completed correctly and timely.
• Maintain hourly personnel records on employees.
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
• Responsibilities include training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
EDUCATION: Typically requires a Bachelors degree in a related field.
EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a minimum of 1 year of DIRECTLY RELATED experience. DIRECTLY RELATED work experience will be accepted on a year-for-year basis in lieu of the educational requirement.
Pilgrim's Pride Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply.
Pilgrim's - 2 years ago