Grade 01 $ 9.00 - $11.70/hr (midpoint)
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
Food and Nutrition
High School graduate or equivalent required
Works under the supervision of the Food Services Supervisor. Is responsible for washing and proper storage of dishes, pots, and pans. Responsible for assisting and serving on the tray line, delivering and picking up food tray carts, running errands, performing floor care, and keeping a clean and sanitary work environment.
1. Washes and sanitizes dishes, utensils, pots and pans following Infection Control and Food Safety guidelines.
2. Delivers trays, snacks and other items as needed to patients. Picks up tray carts as needed.
3. Cleans and restocks dining area.
4. Cleans and sanitizes work area, follows posted cleaning schedules, and removes trash.
5. Fills in multiple food service related areas as needed.
6. Maybe required to operate and maintain commercial environmental services equipment.
7. Maybe required to operate and maintain commercial dish machine.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
· Experience in institutional food service and/or environmental services preferred
· Good communication and guest relations skills
· Capable of working well with others in a confined work space
· Ability to interpret diet manual and menus
· Ability to organize workload and use effective time management
· High school diploma, GED, or equivalent education and/or experience
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) is the benefits division of the Department of Veterans Affairs. The VBA provides benefits divided...