JOB DESCRIPTION: Sanitation Technician – 2nd Shift Sun.-Th.
Responsible for daily cleaning of all production equipment and set up of the
same equipment for the next days production run in accordance
with all Company standards. Team member will support the production of safe,
high quality products (SQF) and team member safety. Team member will work with
chemicals (various concentrations of caustics & acids) , drainage systems, &
confined spaces. Team member will also be working in a wet, humid environment.
Past experience Sanitizing Food/Beverage Equipment (CIP Manufacturing
Follows all good manufacturing procedures.
Past experience in reading/understanding and analyzing charts.
Past experience working with chemicals such as caustics, acids (high
concentration levels) and CIP systems.
Formal education/training beyond high school.
Past/active member of a PIC team.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Experience in interacting with Human-Machine Interface(HMI)Screens.
Past experience with working in close proximity to high speed
- Flexibility of schedule including potential to train on various
Perry’s Ice Cream is an EOE, M/F/D and Drug Free facility
- Willing to lead by example the Perry’s safety culture
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be willing to learn GMP’s as related to Sanitation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Must have basic mechanical skills
- Able to push and pull, climb and bend
- Can perform basic math computations
- Commitment to living Perry’s “values” required.
- Willing to learn & adhere to department specific SQF requirements
- Willing to follow all safety procedures
Perry's Ice Cream - 18 months ago