POSITION SCOPE |
The Satellite Manager plays a critical role in our locations, handling a variety of issues related to customer service, service delivery, facilities and the general operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as an integral part of the branch management team to ensure overall location success and stated goal attainment.
- Works in tandem with the Installation group to ensure Empire’s quality standards and delivery promises are successfully executed.
- Partners with the Sales group to achieve sales lead optimization and sales process efficiencies.
- Manages warehousing and facilities related responsibilities on an ongoing basis.
- Assists with customer service items and issues resolution as needed.
- Handles time sensitive ad hoc requests as directed by the Regional Vice President.
- Perform other functions as necessary or as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 5+ years of manager level operations experience with sales, installations, facilities, warehousing, general office, technology, and process background.
- Previous experience with Home Improvement, Carpet and/or Hard Surfaces Flooring a strong plus.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and expertise with email correspondence.
- A demonstrated sense of urgency and proven track record of sound decision making ability.
- Strong business to consumer service orientation and experience.
- Ability to multi task in a highly complex, ambiguous environment.
- Strong process and analytical skills.
- Understanding of retail and the core business drivers.
- Ability to work independently – self starter.
Education: HS Diploma/GED required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Computer Knowledge Requirements: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook required. Knowledge of Siebel or other CRM system as a sales management planning tool is a plus.
Our employees enjoy a casual, yet results-oriented environment where we value creativity, teamwork and innovation. To take your first step toward joining our winning team, please apply today.
Empire Today LLC - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Our mission at Empire Today® is to secure loyal customers for life. Our employees strongly believe in this mission and work hard every...