Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Apply now and we will walk you through the online application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested in this employment opportunity tell a friend. Americans with Disabilities Act: All applicants are responsible for making their accommodation needs known, by requesting accommodation measures, and suggesting, if possible, the type of accommodation that would be appropriate.
- Working within the Operations department, you will be responsible for the operation of wellfields in production including maintaining and balancing flows, leak detection and pump maintenance activities.
- You will also perform resin transfers in accordance with established procedures and parameters.
- Be responsible for performing daily checks, and maintaining accurate and detailed records.
- Position requires 12 hour shifts, rotating days and nights
- Must have a high school diploma and a minimum of 1 year of directly related experience.
- Basic maintenance/construction skills are required and preference will be given to candidates in possession of a current Commercial Driver’s License
- Must be able to demonstrate basic proficiency with MS Office, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all positions must pass a substance test and background check as a condition of employment.
Cameco - 10 months ago