PROGRAM: The Other Place
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: The Other Place is a program of Goddard Riverside which provides a day center for homeless and formerly homless adults offering activities that improve practical skills and build self-esteem.
SUPERVISOR: Team Leader
CATEGORY: Part-time hourly
DAYS/HOURS: Saturday, 2:30pm-6:30pm
- Assist in opening and closing program
- Facilitate program activities to enhance social rehabilitation
- Responsible for client engagement and for weekly notes on individuals.
- Some light lifting of tables and chairs to set up and break down up to 20lbs.
- Some cleaning of kitchen, auditorium and bathrooms when necessary
- A newly renovated auditorium in a upper west side community center with on-site security and access to art room, library, computer room, and kitchen.
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
BA or commensurate with experience
SocialService.com - 22 months ago