This position is responsible for auditing the Save Auditor’s reports, providing reports to AT&T, and following up with the Team Managers on all audit results by agents.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Three or more years related industry customer service experience preferred.
- Must have extensive knowledge with the tools, processes and procedures.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Good decision-making ability.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to conduct coaching/feedback sessions with agents and Site Management.
- Ability to operate a personal computer and use standard business software applications.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and/or listen. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Employees are required to maintain compliance with SYKES safety, security, and privacy programs. Additionally, all employees world-wide are responsible for being an active participant in the SYKES safety, security and privacy programs to protect SYKES' business operations, facilities, and physical and intellectual property and to ensure a safe and secure working environment for all SYKES' employees.
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. Employees are encouraged to observe the highest standards of professionalism at all times, and are expected to adhere to the SYKES Standards of Conduct for Compliance and Integrity (www.sykes.com).
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive listing of all requirements or responsibilities that may be required by employees in this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In addition to performing Save Auditor duties, also have responsibility to:
- Adheres to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Create and update various reports for Operations and Client
- Daily Stack Rank
- Daily Dashboard
- EOM Cancel Reason Report
- EOM Commission
- Research and resolve ERT/OOP coaching opportunities from AT&T
- Maintain SFM Hierarchy
- Maintain MSD IRU hierarchy
- Ensure items in Issues Log are addressed in a timely manner
- Work with Team Leaders to ensure coaching opportunities for their respective agents are addressed
- Resolve audit disputes from Team Leaders
- Ensure open cases are resolved and closed
- Attend weekly Phoenix call
- Communicate policy/program changes to Management
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated - 19 months ago
Sykes Enterprises provides business process outsourcing services, IT consulting and IT-enabled services, such as technical support and...