Voted one of the top 200 small and mid-cap companies in America by Forbes Magazine three years in a row, Waste Connections, Inc. (NYSE: WCN) is growing throughout the U.S. Our range of services includes solid waste collections, transfer, disposal, and recycling to approximately 2 million commercial, industrial, and residential customers in 31 states.
We are looking for a Scale Clerk to join our team at our Corinth, MS location.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Greet and direct all customers and employees upon entry of the landfill.
- Track weight information from scale to computer system and get appropriate signatures.
- Calculate payments for customers.
- Ensure incoming garbage loads are safe and do not contain any inappropriate material.
- Provide general upkeep of the Scale House and facility.
- Will file and answer phones.
- Approach all encounters with employees, customers, and vendors in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Other office duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must have flexible availability to include weekends.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to “Connect with Your Future”. Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V.)
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...