Metal Recycling Services LLC, industry leader in scrap metal recycling and processing, has an immediate need at our Monroe location for a scale operator.
Description of Duties:
- Minimum 3 years experience in customer service.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet critical deadlines.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities while providing a high level of support in a fast paced environment.
- Must have excellent customer service, communications, organizational and time management skills.
- Must have the willingness to go the extra mile learning the scrap metal recycling industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and multitask.
- Computer experience, including Microsoft Excel and Word and the ability to learn in house systems.
- Scrap knowledge a plus.
Metal Recycling Services is a drug free, equal opportunity workplace and will require all applicants to submit to pre-employment testing including criminal and credit background checks. Metal Recycling Services offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, life, 401k, vacation, holidays, bonus, disability and more!
- Weigh inbound trucks transporting unprepared scrap into the yard; weigh outbound trucks after unloading.
- Control traffic patterns in yard
- Process payments to customers.
- Perform general office administration duties.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Plant/General Manager.
If you are interested, please apply online at www.metalrecyclingservices.com.
Metal Recycling Services LLC
150 S. Bivens Road
Monroe, NC 28112
The David J. Joseph Company is committed to operating its facilities and businesses in an environmentally responsible manner. As an industry...