1. Troubleshoot and repair scales and associated equipment, box-making and sealing equipment, electronic label printers, calculators and computers (to include interacting of scaling equipment).
2. Occasional welding, general cleaning and/or assisting other crews if required and maintaining safety, housekeeping and food safety requirements while performing job duties.
3. Other duties as assigned by manager.
1. Must have an AA degree or certificate of completion in electric technology and/or three years experience in a related electronic industry.
2. Must have a minimum of three years of mechanical experience.
3. Must be able to negotiate stairs while carrying tools and equipment and be able to lift 60 pounds.
4. Must be able to work rotating shift.
5. Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check.
Foster Farms - 21 months ago
It doesn't matter if Henny Penny is having hot flashes, Foster Poultry Farms never uses hormones (nor does it inject salt water into...