The following list of items would be part of the job responsibilities of the Ops Specialist
1) Receive Public visitors
2) Answer Phones
3) Maintain Housekeeping and organization in Offices and Conference Room areas on a daily basis to present clean, tidy offices between the weekly janitorial services visits
4) Order Materials for Maintenance ( Compass ) as well as monitor inventory levels.
5) Manage inventories and order PPE as levels get to reorder points
6) Interface with Scale House to streamline the outbound shipping
7) Maintain files and records for Daily Bale Counts, End of Day Inventories, Daily Housekeeping Records, Daily PPE Inspection records etc
8) Manage Office Supply, Breakroom supply and Janitorial Supply Inventories
9) Maintain records that pertain to Safety Committee, Facility Inspections etc
10) Administer and record any use of the First Aid Cabinet, reasons supplies were dispensed, what was given, employee given to
11) Manage the True North info for contract labor
12) Maintain records for other company programs that I don't have a good understanding of yet.
13) New Employee Orientations and Managing of required documentation for these Orientations
14) File and Maintain DVIR binders for all rolling stock
15) Maintain all Program Binders and keep them organized and current
Pay range $13-14 hour
All Candidates will be Subject to complete Background Screening and Drug Test
Elite Staffing, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our policy of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train and promote persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap or any other protected status.
Elite Staffing, Inc. has been providing superior contract, temporary, part-time and full-time staffing services for both our clients and the...