Buy For Less is seeking a motivated, friendly, and self-driven individual to fill the Scanning Coordinator position. Individual will be responsible for providing outstanding guest service in a fast paced environment. Maintain scan/tag accuracy of all shelf items in Grocery, GM/HBC, Produce and Meat departments. It also requires a great deal of detail work and precision, physical work and energy. Buy For Less is a successful and growing company with many opportunities to advance within the organization. We have a strong well organized structure of management to allow for any level of challenge in your advancement.
Benefits: Competitive pay, vacation, 401(k), health, dental, vision, life, LTD, and AD&D.
Job Type: Full Time Position. Must be available weekdays and weekends as well as various shifts. Must be available to adjust schedule to meet business demands and available to work at any of the 14 Buy For Less Location.
Requirements For The Position:
- Ensure price integrity throughout the store.
- Verifies tags and signs. Questionable items must be researched and corrected.
- Hang all signs for advertised specials and ensure they are accurate.
- Catalog new item tags until product reaches the store.
- Working knowledge of company guidelines and policies as outlined in the Buy For Less Employee Handbook.
- Knowledge of proper stocking procedures and store layout.
Responsibilities Of The Position:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Experience in related position helpful.
- Neat in appearance. - Good communication skills.
- Assist co-workers as needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Stock merchandise, cleans shelves, and shelf tag molding as needed when stocking and rotating products.
- Assures policies, standards, and safety guidelines are followed.
- Independent mobility within the store. Standing for six to eight hours. Occasionally stooping and crouching to reach merchandise in display and/or stock area.
- Manual dexterity to handle merchandise.
- Finger dexterity to handle papers, register keyboard and monies.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Vision sufficient to select and stock merchandise and read labels.
- Abilities to lift, push, or pull objects weighting up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to reach shelves as high as 5 feet and as low as 6 inches.
Buy For Less is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer