SUMMARY OF MAJOR FUNCTIONS: S ummary of major functions performed on the job including: reason for the position; basic overall responsibility. |
QUALIFICATIONS FOR JOB: Summary of required and preferred: R egistrations, certifications, licensures, education, experience, knowledge skills and abilities.
- A non-exempt, clerical position that is responsible for greeting/ assisting customers during office visits, collecting payments, constructing charts, obtaining patient demographics and insurance information and receiving incoming telephone calls in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner. The person in this position works under general supervision. This position is responsible for various shifts and may be subject to over 40 hours per week and callback as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of experience in a health care environment preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Proactive skillset
- Confident with organizational ability
Baptist Health Care - 14 months ago