Brookdale Senior Living is the nation’s leading operator of senior housing communities with 648 communities nationwide. We are a fast growing, publicly traded company, (NYSE: BKD) with a rich 25 year heritage of senior housing expertise. We currently have an opportunity for an organized, experienced and highly motivated Intake Scheduler within our Sun City Center Home Health Network.
Intake Scheduler Summary:
The Intake Scheduler Associate is responsible for the duties involved in the intake process of our Home Health and Hospice patients and setting up their schedules. Responsibilities include but are not limited managing the intake process for Home Health and Hospice, setting up the patient schedules, maintain personnel records, maintaining medical records, assist in on-boarding on new associates, assist with payroll and HR questions, assist in managing expense report. Duties also include projects as assigned by RDO.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Conducts or assists with special projects as requested by the Regional Director of Innovative Senior Care Operations and other Brookdale Senior Living and ISC managers.
· Manages all duties involved in the intake of all Home Health and Hospice patients.
· Sets up all patient schedules for Home Health and Hospice patients.
· Assists the RDO in the On-Boarding process of new associates.
· Maintains the personnel records of the ISC associates.
· Assists the RDO in processing expense reports and processing invoices.
· Secures the necessary physician signatures and clinical staff signatures for the clinical documentation
· Assists the RDO in answering associate payroll and HR questions.
· Responsible for accurately maintaining clinical Medical records. Ensures clinical documentation is copied and filed correctly.
· Assists the RDO in managing the spend down sheets.
· Ensures all necessary documents are sent and received in the centralized ISC billing office. Manages the sending of documents through vendors such as Fed- Ex.
· Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
· High School Diploma
· Minimum of one year experience in an office setting.
· Proficient with computer use and software applications necessary to perform job functions.
· Must have excellent organizational skills.
Sun City Center, FL
How to apply for this exceptional opportunity...
Apply Online: www.brookdalecareers.com
Brookdale Senior Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place.
Keywords: Jobs, Careers, Openings, Opportunities, Search, and Employment, Community, Independent, Assisted, Senior, Retirement, Residences, Housing, CCRC, continuing care retirement community, intake scheduler, intake, scheduler, medical records, home health, hospice, home, health, Brandon, Sun City Center, FL
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 14 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...