We are presently seeking an experienced Scheduler to join us in New York City to provide scheduling services on a restoration project .
This position will be responsible for providing scheduling and will assist in the assessment of current project schedule milestones.
Candidate must be able to analyze schedule delays, schedule impact due to change orders, etc. and prepare schedule delay estimates and represent and analyze contractor claims and prepare claim analysis reports is a must.
- Must have a minimum of 8-10 years expereince
- Four year college degree is REQUIRED
- Previous experience with institutional work is preferred
- Experience with Primavera P6 preferred
- Skill sets in; Project Management, Construction Management, Inspection, and Project Controls
- Experience as a Scheduler/Project Controls is a must.
- Proficient with Primavera P3/P6, Oracle Primavera P6 – Release 7 Latest version preferred.
Hill International is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Hill International, Inc - 12 months ago