We are currently seeking a Scheduler at National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA's) Michoud Assembly Facility (MAF) in New Orleans. MAF is a world-class manufacturing facility providing vital support to NASA's space flight missions. MAF is a multi-tenant facility that includes NASA, other government agencies, and commercial tenants. This position will work in a collaborative team environment and be responsible for scheduling work orders.
Perform the following scheduling tasks:
• Develop robust, resource-loaded weekly schedule for execution of facility work orders by technicians using Maximo Computerized Maintenance Management System
• Closely coordinate with supervisors regarding work order assignments to technicians
• Ensure Maximo data integrity by performing routine work order quality audits
• Monitor work order backlog to ensure technicians maintain steady workload
• Produce and evaluate weekly schedule compliance metrics
• Generate ad hoc reports using Microsoft Excel
• High School Diploma and at least 1 year of relevant work experience or any equivalent.
• Must have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to establish effective working relationships with supervisors, technicians, planners, etc.
• Must have excellent personal computer skills and be proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Previous experience with Maximo, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Project a plus.
• Basic understanding of facility mechanical and electrical systems a plus.
MTS - 18 months ago
MTS is a veteran-owned, small business headquartered in Huntsville, AL. The MTS staff consists of individuals who have provided valuable...