Market Force has recently been recognized as a “Cool Vendor of the Year” by Gartner Group, a top private company by Colorado Business Magazine, ranked #21 on the Honomichl List and one of the country’s fastest growing companies by the Inc 500|5000. Market Force is the leading global customer intelligence solutions company for some of the world’s largest brands, including major retailers, restaurants, grocery and convenience stores, financial institutions, hotels and hospitality, entertainment studios and consumer packaged goods companies.
We are a privately-held company with our headquarters in Louisville, Colorado, and four Centers of Excellence in Albany, NY, Atlanta, Georgia, Winnipeg, Canada and outside of London, UK.
Our solutions help brands make sure they are consistently delighting their customers in every store, every time, and driving bottom line improvement. We provide clients with a comprehensive customer intelligence solution which includes collecting and analyzing multiple customer experience data streams from their locations, including mystery shopping, customer satisfaction surveys, call center services, and social media monitoring to give a holistic view of their in-store experience. At the same time, we are pioneering a new market—customer intelligence—with a groundbreaking technology platform that hosts that data and predictive analytics that enable clients to understand what matters most to consumers, and what changes will have the biggest impact to the business.
The Scheduler (Customer Service Representative) works in a customer service capacity scheduling and maintaining client assignments in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines. Schedulers search through our database and call our independent contractors in an effort to coordinate the acceptance of assignments. Strong work ethic, ability to learn fast, strong business acumen, and creativity are essential, with the ability to interface with various departments within the company and with clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Schedules all designated projects in accordance with the project specifications.
• Makes outbound calls to schedule assignments with independent contractors.
• Ensures that independent contractors are qualified to perform assignments.
• May conduct follow-up with independent contractors to confirm status of assignments. Follow up with contractors until reports are received.
• Responsible for maintaining control of field fees within guidelines provided by management.
• Responsible for being aware of and meeting project deadlines.
• Responsible for being aware of all project/parameters necessary for a valid report.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Flexible schedule; must be able to work evenings and weekends.
• The ability to prioritize and organize multiple projects at once.
• The ability to work independently.
This position does not involve telemarketing or sales. We are currently looking for two types of shifts:
- FT with a Schedule of 40 hours. Shift- Tues-Sat with one 1-10pm shift hours schedule
- Seasonal positions- working 12-15 hours per week (college breaks/holidays)
Market Force Information, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.