- Manage and maintain production schedule
- Develop, recommend, review, implement, and maintain the tools and techniques necessary to analyze the impact of proposed schedule changes on Nuclear manufacturing type programs
- Participate/lead in regular production meetings
- Continuous communication with customers, Program Managers, TBE Management and Production Floor regarding schedule delivery requirements and changes input production schedule/budgeted resource data
- Update and maintain project schedule information data such as progress, manpower budget and project performance on a weekly basis
- Monitor daily progress on manufacturing floor to schedule
- Preferred advanced Excel skills and extensive knowledge of MRP systems as well as knowledge of EVMS
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking skills along with Primavera P6 scheduling software required.
- Must have minimum experience of five years working in cost manufacturing.
Able to plan, schedule, and control complex projects in a manufacturing environment in Primavera P6 software.
Primavara P6, Word, Power Point, Excel, and Deltek
B.S. Degree or applicable degree