The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for the scheduling of all Professional staff in the clinical offices and other related duties.
1. Accurately schedules Professional staff i.e. nurses, PT, OT etc, using McKesson auto scheduler/interactive scheduler so patients are seen as ordered, to include fill-ins.
2. Generates model and working calendars for all Professional staff as directed.
3. Maintains current information in McKesson scheduling/telephony systems.
4. Coordinates calls from clinical offices, patients, caregivers, and Professional staff related to schedules. Employs proper telephone etiquette.
5. Participates in the orientation of new staff.
6. Requests additional staff, as needed, by notifying the appropriate Clinical Director of needs identified.
7. Maintains and submits data relative to Professional staff’s annual performance evaluations to supervisor.
8. Adheres to the Agency’s personnel policies and Compliance Plan.
9. Willingly performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
10. Displays a high degree of courtesy, tact, and knowledge of services provided by the agency in all contact with staff, patients, and visitors.
Associate’s Degree in Human Services, or related field preferred. LPN preferred.
High school diploma or GED required.
Previous experience in health care, or working with elderly or disabled preferred.
Ability to understand and communicate well with patients, family, and staff.
Previous data entry experience required.
3HC - 10 months ago