PART TIME OPPORTUNITY (20-30 Hours/PER WEEK)
Scheduling Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Creates and maintains a current, detailed, and accurate deposition calendar; may also keep an updated log of court reporter availability.
- Data input of all scheduled jobs into system.
- Processing any client care requests as well as any internal requests from Production to have CSRs correct their jobs.
- Responsible for verifying and confirming all jobs for the current and following day or any pending jobs. Contact reporters with daily assignments as needed.
- Will be responsible for securing out of town affiliates and locations as well as local CSR’s and videographers.
- Creates and prints calendars and reports which may include a detailed job report, a work-in-progress report, and other documents.
- Responsible for booking any off-site depositions. Confirms depositions with other related locations/offices.
- Interacts with office management and other departments as needed.
- Other scheduling duties may include: setting up and cleaning deposition rooms, answer phones, e-mail notices, mail distribution, separating job notices into rate categories, prepare disclosure letters and subpoenas as needed, filing, and other general office duties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task and work in multi-tasking environment
- Knowledge of court reporting process a plus.
Esquire Solutions - 17 months ago