The Anne Carlsen Center offers a rich tradition of empowering individuals with disabilities and their families. Our experienced staff provides compassion, training, services and supports in homes and communities across the Region. We enlist the talents of a comprehensive team of professionals to meet the educational, residential, and therapeutic needs of children and young adults with autism, behavior disorders, medical fragility, and other developmental disabilities.
JOB SUMMARY :
The purpose of this position is to provide assistance to the Home Life Services staff by ensuring sufficient staff coverage. The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the preparation and maintenance of the Home Life Services Schedules, obtaining replacements for sick or absent staff, notification to the Directors, Managers, and Home Life Services Coordinators of staffing needs, completing time care and attendance and performing receptionist duties as needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES (scope and complexity) :
This position assumes the authority, responsibility and accountability for performing specific instructions/tasks as assigned by the Home Life Services Directors. This person must have the ability to prioritize work duties. This position works within the guidelines of ACC policies/procedures, State and Federal Laws, Rules, and Regulations.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS (required knowledge, skills and abilities)
· Must be proficient in records management and the use of general and specialized office equipment as required.
· Must be able to follow instructions, both verbal and written as well as have effective oral and written communication skills and be able to organize work with various interruptions.
· Must be able to decipher handwriting, be able to maintain records accurately and with legible handwriting, be familiar with medical technology, and have visual and auditory abilities to perform his/her functions.
· The incumbent must be able to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills; being tactful, courteous, and diplomatic with internal and external contacts.
· Must have logical thinking skills to coordinate the staffing needed and schedule accordingly.
· The incumbent receives job training specific to ACC through general orientation, in-services, training programs, and any other meetings as directed by the Home Life Services Directors.
· The incumbent must be able to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills; being tactful, courteous, and diplomatic with internal and external contacts. Must be able to adapt to rapid change, and must be able to intervene promptly in crisis/emergency situations.
Equipment used : Understand and have a working knowledge of Windows environment Intranet and Internet technology. The incumbent must have the ability to access, manipulate, organize and relay information in meaningful ways using: email, word processing, spreadsheets, etc. etc…,
Anne Carlsen Center - 30+ days ago