REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
• High School diploma
• A driver’s license appropriate to the class of vehicle being driven is required.
• One year of safe driving experience in professional environment
• On-the-job training is provided.
• Must be cautious of bad weather conditions that can make driving hazardous.
• Must be able to carry and lift objects weighing up to 50lbs.
• Must perform repetitive movement – side to side, up and down in safe manner.
* Basic English Reading and Writing Skills
* Able to Pass Background Screening
Reports To: Food Service Manager
• Maintain a clean and valid driver’s license.
• Drive the vehicle into position for loading and unloading.
• Load the vehicle with product in manner ensuring goods are properly and securely stowed.
• Communicate with office.
• Deliver and unload goods at required site.
• Obtain a receipt for goods delivered.
• Vehicle check must be done daily. Vehicle report must be completed and submitted weekly.
• Hand in all gas receipts/cards upon getting gas.
• Must maintain an odometer log daily.
• Totally responsible for daily cleanings of vehicle.
• No other passengers allowed in vehicle unless authorized by manager.
• Must adhere to all motor vehicle laws and regulations.
• Whitsons is not responsible for any traffic violations while you are driving the company vehicle and are on company time. If you receive a traffic violation, you will be responsible for the ticket.
• Must adhere to all location policies which include but are not limited to: time of delivery, parking, designated delivery areas and designated driving areas.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
Work Schedule - Mon - Fri - 615am - 3pm
Subject to Change
Whitsons Culinary Group - 5 months ago
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services fro...