The position drives a school bus and supports program participants by performing the following duties.
• Operates all vehicles in accordance with policy guidelines.
• Maintains accurate mileage and attendance documents as
• Physically assists passengers as needed and required.
• Completes all mandated reporting requirements by Wildwood and
regulating agencies including but not limited to the following:
• Completes vehicle pre-trip, DOT Inspection and paperwork as
• Incident reports
Must be 21 years of age or older and have six months bus driving experience. Class C CDL License with P (passenger) endorsement.A valid NYS driver's license and ability to drive and driving record acceptable for agency insurance coverage are required. First-Aid and CPR certification or eligibility for
certification. SCIP-R certification based on program need. Must be cleared and maintain acceptable record under the NYS OPWDD mandated criminal background check process.
- 2 years ago - save job