ABM (NYSE: ABM), which operates through its subsidiaries
(collectively "ABM"), is a leading provider of
integrated facility services. With over 100,000
employees, ABM provides commercial cleaning and
maintenance, facility engineering, energy efficiency,
parking and security services for thousands of
commercial, industrial, government and retail clients
across the United States and various international
locations. Learn more at www.abm.com.
Responsible for general oversight, cleaning and stocking
supplies in all public areas inside and outside of
assigned building, including restroom as needed. Respond
to business management needs in a timely and effective
manner. May need to clean any secured areas, which
cannot be cleaned at night.
- Respond to building requests as instructed.
- Monitor entire lobby areas and plaza for
including floors, as required. If carpeted, floors
- Monitor and maintain escalators and elevator cabs,
in elevators, cabs to be vacuumed and spots to be
removed, as required.
needed, empty modes receptacle if needed.
- Empty trash containers.
- Wipe down counter tops.
- Remove debris from floor.
- Clean toilets/sinks as needed.
- Check modes dispensers for supplies and refill as
- Fill paper towel, toilet paper and soap dispensers
- Clean any spills as needed.
- Set out rain mats on rainy days; keep in clean
ground level, monitor all garden areas.
- Spot clean fingerprints/marks on doors/mirrors.
- Clean fingerprints/marks from glass doors/mirrors.
- Perform high/low detail dusting/vacuuming.
- Vacuum carpets as needed.
- Continuous walking and standing.
- Properly maintain exterior of the Building from
suites; light bulbs to be supplied by Owner.
- Change light bulb in the common areas and tenant
temperature and or humidity.
- Exposure to dust, gas, fumes, extremes in
- Follow all safety and personnel rules and
Essential Job Functions/Qualifications:
- Job duties may be modified at any time.
and tenants in building, using high level of
- Must be able to function as main contact for client
professionalism and communication skills.
supervision and be able to independently determine
- Must have ability to work with little to no
tasks to complete on a daily basis.
above job duties.
- Must be able to perform all physical aspects of the
with management and customers.
- Must be able to speak and communicate effectively
- Must be able to speak/understand written English.
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
The successful candidate will be expected to maintain a
clean, professional, and safe work environment for our
client by performing cleaning services including but not
limited to: Kiosks and office areas, walkways,
sidewalks, service docks, recycle and trash rooms and
compactor areas, escalators, elevators and stairwells,
hallways, public dining areas, restroom and common
public areas, parking lot and garages.
This position will also require guest services that
would include providing guests with property information
and assisting them with their needs. The chosen
candidates will be trained on the Caruso Hospitality
Program and is expected to adhere to these standards
throughout their duration of employment.
Key Ambassador Housekeeping positions at The Americana
at Brand are cross trained and include but are not
limited to the following jobs:PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Evening Custodian:
This position is responsible for cleaning the malls
grounds areas, parking lots, offices and other
designated areas after mall closing. To accomplish the
goal of cleaning the mall, the position uses a variety
of equipment including blowers, pressure washers,
scrubbers, sweepers, and vacuums. This position is also
responsible for removing all trash dumpsters from around
the mall and getting them ready for pick-up disposal.
Night Custodian also expected to maintain a clean and
professional, safe work environment by performing
cleaning services to all office areas.
- Work with cleaning chemicals.
- Understand and follow both written and verbal
- Work with little or no supervision.
- Be able to work various work hours and shifts.
- An individual who has successfully participated in
meeting the service needs of the customer.
- A team oriented, flexible individual interested in
- Self-motivated and able to handle responsibility.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Ability to be reliable: on time and at work every
- Be trusted with security of the building or project.
- Each Ambassador must be able to communicate in
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE
ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
Division/Department : ABM Janitorial
Exemption : Non-Exempt
Shift/Hours : Any Shift