This position is a steady part time hours for 6 weeks during our summer camp. Flexible hours. Possible continued employment in September for the school year. Provides health care services to students by performing the following duties:
• Plans school health program, in cooperation with senior nurse and school administrative personnel.
• Facilitates learning through the promotion of wellness.
• Participates in health assessments and reviews findings to evaluate health status of students and progress of program.
• Notifies families when students need physical examinations and assists in locating health resources
• May instruct classes in subjects such as childcare and first aid and implements nursing policies to meet emergencies.
Associate's degree in Applied Science in Nursing (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or nursing school.Current Certification in CPR; NYS License as a Registered Professional Nurse. A valid New York State Driver’s License and ability to drive and driving record acceptable for agency insurance coverage are required.
Wildwood Programs. - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -