SUMMARY: The Private School Partnership Account Manager is the primary contact for a portfolio of K12 private school volume accounts and other Business To Business relationships. The Private School Partnership Account Manager is responsible for building strong domestic and international Partner School relationships, supporting business development sales strategies, and leveraging K12 resources to sell private school course programs and grow student enrollments. This position will oversee service level agreements, manage contracts, and communicate customer needs with the rest of the organization.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The below statements are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
• Builds strong relationships and assists the K12 Private School B2B Sales Team with all volume opportunities
• Maintains a high level of customer service for both international school and association partner accounts
• Develops, maintains and extends client relationships
• Delivers proactive account management services by providing business solutions to clients, as well as offering ideas/methods of increasing revenue
• Communicates and builds relationships with designated high profile partner schools support departments (i.e. enrollment office, finance department, decision makers, etc.)
• Communicates the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the private school Student Services team
• Initiates frequent and effective communication between the client and private school operations, providing strong team representation and accurate client expectations
• Works collaboratively with client partners to manage the student enrollment process, enroll partner students, communicating issues back to client to ensure accurate enrollment information
• Implements a maintenance plan for existing accounts to grow/retain established customer base
• Builds, retains, and expands customer relationships using marketing, phone, and email campaigns
• Coordinates with logistics to ensure shipping, tracking and reporting of domestic and international shipments
• Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, SLA’s and quality standards are met
• Manages the school partner client billing and reporting functions, collaborating with corporate accounting to process client invoicing and payments accurately and timely
• Oversees negotiations and contracts for accounts; ensures timely renewal and proper re-visitation of contract terms
• Maintains up-to-date client data in SalesForce
• Assists private school business development team with sales pipeline information, tracking and reporting via SalesForce
• Assists with the creation of reporting relating to sales activities and volume accounts
• Provides data reports to private school operations and student service groups outlining active partners, terms students are enrolled in, number of students enrolled, number of course enrollments, etc.
• Analyzes client performance and provides regular metric reporting to clients based on agreed upon SLA’s
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or similar AND
• Two (2) years of business to business (B2B) sales or client service experience OR
• An equivalent combination of education and experience
• Two to four years progressive experience in admissions, enrollment management, school partnership / account management, client service or related function at the K-12 independent school or college level
• Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook, other technology based programs
Certificates and Licenses: None required.
OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
• Detail oriented with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail and exceptional follow through skills
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with ability to effectively handle diverse cultural backgrounds
• Proven leadership experience, able to champion change and innovation within a cross-functional team environment
• Proven ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Must demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong track record of delivering measurable results
• Ability to handle multiple assignments with effective resolution of conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment, while remaining detail-oriented
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
• Ability to pass required background check
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Experience with K12 private school programs, curriculum and systems including, but not limited to, TotalViewSchool, TotalView CSR, OMS, SAMS and Eduenroll.
K12 - 20 months ago
K12 isn't a missing element from the periodic table, but it could help kids learn the periodic table. The company offers online...