Drives truck over established route to deliver and sell products or render service, collects money from customer and makes change.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Deliver products to assigned school locations
- Store and rotate assortment of dairy products
- Place daily orders in a timely manner
- Collect and reconcile invoices
- Maintain positive customer relationships through quick and efficient service.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position which includes lifting 48 pounds on a frequent basis and pushing with 35 pounds of force a handcart with six full milk crates on level surfaces and up and down ramps.
- Must be able to read, write, do mathematics and operate a hand-held computer.
- Must be able to work with others.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Must maintain professional attitude.
- Must show courtesy to co-workers, customers, and others with whom contact occurs.
- Must be able to maintain a valid Texas CDL class A or B driver’s license with air brake endorsement
- Must be able to work the schedule as required.
- Must not have a DUI conviction within the last seven years.
- Must be able to pass a company background check
- Must have a minimum either in whole or part a combination of one year experience delivering perishable products using a hand truck and customer service skills that include resolving customer issues at the customer’s location.
Company is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Dean Foods - 22 months ago