The Program Manager for School Success & Healthy Babies, Healthy Moms is responsible for managing services targeting early learning (0-5) and K-12, parenting and pregnancy services for infants and their moms, parent engagement, academic success. Services for pregnant and parenting moms include Doula, TAPP, CHISPA and Resource Mom.
The Program Manager is responsible for ensuring high-quality, evidence-based practices for youth development, case management, and maternal and child health programming towards the core program goals: healthy pregnancies, births and babies; effective parenting; school success; parent engagement and delaying a second pregnancy.
This position requires a candidate with a flexible schedule, it will not be a 9-5, M-F position. It requires a candidate with the ability to wear multiple hats of supervision, life coach, direct care worker, and program developer in addition to other "hats" as needed.
Interested candidates: please include a cover letter along with your resume stating why you are the best fit for this opportunity.
- Supervision and staff development - Recruit, hire, screen, train and supervise staff and contractors.
- Administrative Oversight - Oversee scheduling, assignments, day-to-day operations, manage program budgets etc.
- Service delivery/ caseload - provide counseling and case management services to pregnant and parenting teens, women, their families and the fathers of their babies. This may require visits in homes, schools, and in the community.
- Grants and Contract Management - Manage and/or write Healthy Babies, Healthy Moms contracts and grants, including program and fiscal reporting and management.
- Quality Control and Compliance - Ensure contract, grant, agency and service delivery compliance and risk reduction.
- Resource Development - Conceptualize program development and draft and prepare proposals, concept papers, and resource development strategies.
- Program Development - Identify resources and develop strategies and partnerships to strengthen and enhance the program, and services to program participants.
- Strategic Planning - Coordinate services and service delivery strategy in accordance with grant and funder requirements and agency resources, policies and protocols.
- Outcomes-based programming develop expertise on program best practice, evidence-based practices, research, data-tracking and reporting, innovation, client input, evaluation
- Two to three years supervisory experience
- Masters degree in public health, social work, nursing, mental health counseling, marriage and family therapy.
- Two years, direct service (individual, group and family) experience in teen pregnancy, teen parenting, parent engagement and/or adolescent development.
- Knowledge of best, promising and evidence-based Maternal Child Health and Academic Success practices
- If applicable, licensed in the State of Georgia
- Program design and development capabiliteis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft and other applications.
- Electronic Clinical Record experience a plus.
- Evaluation and/or research experience a plus.
Families First provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.
If you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation to complete any part of the application process, are limited in ability, or unable to access or use the online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact our Helpline at 404-853-2876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Families First is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to Affirmative Action and Workforce Diversity.
Families First participates in E-Verify.
Families First could not provide medical care, dental care and family support for our clientswithout significant support from the community...