Perform special projects as assigned and also support The Recruiting Department in daily activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Complete projects according to individual specifications.
- Work with Recruiting team members to communicate requirements of assigned projects.
- Develop recruiting sources, recruitment selection and placement of individuals for available positions in assigned locations.
- Identify and track candidates through hiring process.
- Assist college recruitment process.
- Assist with the Hub Group internship program.
- Establish effective relationships with universities to identify top talent for Hub Group
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a self-starter, and have the ability to communicate and interface effectively with all levels of the Hub organization
- Significant customer service experience
- Knowledge of various Microsoft Office products including, but not limited to, Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in the transportation industry is preferred but not required.
- Enrolled in a Business or Human Resources Management program.
- Internship runs from September-May 2014, 20 hours per week. Must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program for the duration of the internship.
Hub Group, Inc - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Hub Group helps its clients by handling the hubbub of freight movement throughout North America. An intermodal marketing company, Hub Group...