Perform special projects as assigned and also support The Recruiting Department in daily activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Complete projects according to individual specifications.
- Work with Recruiting team members to communicate requirements of assigned projects.
- Develop recruiting sources, recruitment selection and placement of individuals for available positions in assigned locations.
- Identify and track candidates through hiring process.
- Assist college recruitment process.
- Assist with the Hub Group internship program.
- Establish effective relationships with universities to identify top talent for Hub Group
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a self-starter, and have the ability to communicate and interface effectively with all levels of the Hub organization
- Significant customer service experience
- Knowledge of various Microsoft Office products including, but not limited to, Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in the transportation industry is preferred but not required.
- Enrolled in a Business or Human Resources Management program.
- Internship runs from September-May 2014, 20 hours per week. Must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program for the duration of the internship.
Hub Group helps its clients by handling the hubbub of freight movement throughout North America. An intermodal marketing company, Hub Group...