Mosaica Education, Inc. - Seeking a 4th & 5th grade Science Teacher for Columbus Humanities Arts and Technology Academy for the 2012-13 school year.
Mosaica Education, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading operators of K-12 public schools. Mosaica-managed schools have yielded superior academic results to date by utilizing a unique school design, which combines a proprietary curriculum Paragon®, with state-of-the-art technology.
Mosaica currently serves more than 14,000 students over 80 elementary and middle school programs in nine states and the District of Columbia. Mosaica is using its years of experience working with charter schools in the U.S. to assist other countries to develop independent and private schools that provide quality education programs tailored to their particular needs and cultures.
Our charter schools are free, schools of choice open to all students residing in their public school district. The school will incorporate a core curriculum with the Paragon Curriculum and a magnet-like Arts and Technology focus that links core learning with multiple learning styles. Paragon engages students with hands-on exploration and reinforces core morning classes by addressing varying student learning styles. Our schools will work together with parents, involving them in the education of their children and forming a partnership aimed at increasing each child’s academic achievement.
Mosaica Teacher Responsibilities
Teacher Required Education/Qualifications/Skills
- To provide students with a first class learning experience that maximizes their intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development, including the development of their ability to apply their intellect to solving problems and contribute to their communities as enlightened and responsible citizens.
- Work as a part of a team, maintaining a commitment to excellence
- All teaching staff are highly qualified
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes enrollment incentives. We offer a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision and 401K.
- Bachelor Degree in Education or related discipline ( i.e., social science, humanities).
- Must have appropriate credentials such as valid teaching certification and be highly qualified as designated by the State DOE
- Must demonstrate competency in all areas of content responsibility and be computer literate
- Must have experience with standardized testing and interpreting data
Mosaica Education Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our innovative schools, please visit our web site at http://www.mosaicaeduation.com/ careers .