The Oncology Pharmacology group is currently seeking a highly motivated Scientific Associate to perform target ID & validation studies and contribute to the characterization and development of lead compounds.
Experience / Professional Requirement:
- In vivo tumor models
- In vitro cell culture including isolation of primary cells from tissues
- FACS data acquisition (BD FACSDiva) and analysis (FlowJo)
- Isolation of DNA, RNA and protein from cells and tissue
- Western blotting, qRT-PCR, ELISA, MSD
- Strong capability to independently analyze and report data
- Demonstrated understanding of analytical assays and data analysis
- Prior experience with in vivo tumor models and flow cytometry is preferred
- Excellent communication; organization; planning; record keeping; and data analyses are a must
- Ability to work in a highly-interactive and fast-paced drug discovery environment
B.S. / M.S. degree in biology and have preferably 2-3 years of laboratory experience in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical setting, and have the ability to work independently and to collaborate with a multi-disciplined group in a goal- and-team- oriented setting.
Genomics Institute of the Novartis Research Foundation - 13 months ago
Novartis AG, incorporated on February 29, 1996, is a Switzerland-based holding that, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the research,...