Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Scientific Chemical Operator position in Pompano Beach, FL. This will support a project with a biotech/medical device company for approximately five months.
The person in this position will perform product mixing, blending or combinations of raw material to manufacture products, accounting for following specific procedures in manufacturing environment. They will also perform manufacturing QC operations to assure accurate manufacturing of products.
If interested in this position please Apply Now or forward to a friend. We look forward to hearing from you. “As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply on-line for immediate consideration. For questions regarding this position, please phone: 423-884-2241".
- Must have knowledge of gravimetric and volumetric principles needed to perform Solution Compounding/Formulation and Antibody Dilutions of Monoclonal and Polyclonal antibodies.
- Must possess laboratory knowledge and skills related to theory, techniques, processes, procedures, equipment and materials necessary to perform the job effectively.
- Knowledge of related sciences, methodology and laboratory principles.
- Must possess good math skills and a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Metric System
- Proficient in the use and troubleshooting lab equipment/ participate in laboratory investigations/knowledge of equipment calibration
- Must have thorough knowledge of cGMP. Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing; demonstrate a sense of urgency to complete production schedule on time; accept personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work
- Must have basic computer skills i.e. Microsoft Office Word, Excel, outlook
- Minimum of an Associate s degree in Medical Technology or other applicable Biological Science.
About Kelly Services ®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 550,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2011 was $5.6 billion.
[Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on
Facebook , LinkedIn , and Twitter .
Download The Talent Project , a free iPad app by Kelly Services.]
Our science specialty places professionals to a broad spectrum of industries, including biotechnology, chemical, clinical research, consumer products, biotechnology, consumer products, environmental, food sciences, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical fields.
Want More Information?
Visit kellyservices.com/global/science ]]
As one of the top ten commercial staffing companies in the country, Staffmark has the experience and the expertise to help you find a job...