Natera is seeking a scientific writer to develop/contribute to marketing materials, conference materials, and academic publications. Natera’s expert research team is making rapid advances in applying cutting edge molecular biology and advanced statistics to the fields of fertility and maternal-fetal medicine. Dissemination of these discoveries is critical to establishing a solid academic reputation and securing funding. The candidate will work closely with Natera’s marketing, clinical affairs, medical education, and research teams to accomplish this end.
- Draft, edit, and confirm scientific accuracy of marketing materialsDraft, edit, and submit abstracts to international conferences
- Develop posters and slide decks for international conferences
- Draft, edit, and submit manuscripts to academic journals
- Position may also involve developing, writing, editing and submission of grant proposals to private foundations and/or government agencies
- Perform data analysis
- Manage project time lines
Please provide one first-author peer-reviewed manuscript as well as at least one writing sample for a non-technical audience in addition to your resume and cover letter.
- Advanced degree (Ph.D. or M.D.) in molecular biology, genetics, and/or maternal-fetal medicine
- Experience with statistical analyses strongly preferred
- Post-doctoral experience preferred
- Considerable experience with scientific writing, including writing for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Considerable experience with developing conference materials, including abstracts, posters, and slide decks
- Experience writing marketing materials (white papers, patient brochures, etc) preferred
- Self-motivated, creative, and independent
- Ability to understand new subjects quickly
Natera - 23 months ago
Natera is driven by a passion for elevating the science and utility of prenatal testing. The advent of the Information Age has created a...