Firestone Building Products, LLC is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a comprehensive “Roots to Rooftops" portfolio of products for commercial building performance solutions. We currently have an opening for a Scientist I in our Fishers, IN Global Technical Center. The Scientist will establish, evaluate and optimize best methods to compound, analyze, scale up or employ polymers and additives. Job responsibilities include:
- Operational Projects guided by Senior Scientists
- Support new product projects as needed
- Mixing, milling, curing, extruding and mechanical testing
- Perform other tests and experiments as needed including DOE
- Other job duties as assigned
- BS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field
- 2 years relevant experience, preferably in polymer mixing in a laboratory environment
We are offering competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including 401(k) and annual bonus opportunity. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen as part of FSBP's hiring process.
No phone calls please.
Bridgestone/Firestone - 17 months ago
The marks that Bridgestone Americas leave have everything to do with tires. The US subsidiary of Japan's Bridgestone, Bridgestone...