Scientist – |
The Scientist will perform/oversee a wide variety of immunoassays and test required to evaluate the efficacy and safety profile of a client’s biological product and/or raw material. He/she will be required to make observations and ensure all documentation fulfills generally accepted professional/industry standards. He/She will maintain a good understanding of the ImmunoAssay Study design, technical and regulatory principals and applications
- Perform analysis and propose solutions to difficulties identified within relevant areas of technical expertise
- Apply lab techniques and regulatory knowledge to assist in experimental planning and design to support new assay development
- Write SOPs/batch records/ and laboratory worksheets as deemed by the lab manager
- Plan/perform work on standard and custom modifications using relevant laboratory techniques, systems and operate equipment in alignment to BioReliance standards
- Coach and train others on developing and enhancing day to day laboratory techniques.
- Responsible for resolving deviation and BRIQS for assigned projects
- Ensure a clean, tidy, and safe work environment
- Work and support on site clients in the Immunoassay lab
- Independently analyze data and interpret results
- Interact with Principal scientist and project management with regard to study performance and results
- Perform raw data review and data analysis to ensure accuracy and support Right First Time
- Review final reports
- Champion assay validation projects.
- Serve as Study Director as assigned