Our client, a leading contract research organization, is seeking a Research Scientist to join their team in San Diego, CA.
1. Must have a PhD in a Biological Science
2. Must have a minimum of 3+ years of postdoctoral research experience.
3. Must have experience handling rodents, various routes of drug administration (oral, SC, IP, IM, IV), blood and tissue collection and grafting techniques. Surgical skills a plus.
4. Must be proficient in cell culture techniques.
5. Must have in vitro skills in PCR, or ELISA, or flow cytometry, or cell-based assays.
6. Is familiar with drug development and possesses academic knowledge in biology, phamacology, and pharmacokinetics.
7. Is familiar with a variety of animal models in one or more areas including pharmacokinetics, toxicology, oncology, metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, and immune disorders.
About Kelly Services ®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project , a free iPad ® app by Kelly Services.
Our science specialty places professionals to a broad spectrum of industries, including biotechnology, chemical, clinical research, consumer products, biotechnology, consumer products, environmental, food sciences, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical fields.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/science
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...