Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Scientist to support the Professional Scientific Staffing group in Franklin Park, IL.
Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Experience in setting up, running and troubleshooting HPLC
- Perform analyses using various techniques including, but not limited to, GC, LC, GC/MS and/or LC/MS
- Perform routine tobacco testing for product release: %OV, pH, GC, LC, GC/MS, and/or LC/MS
- Perform analyses such as pH, oven volatiles, TSNA’s, minor alkaloids, organic acids, and CDC nicotine
- Maintain and troubleshoot instrumentation
- Initiate and perform investigations
The ideal candidate would possess :
· Strong scientific, computer, and organizational skills
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
· Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 4:45am- 2:00 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently residing within a commutable distance of Franklin Park, IL are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive cafeteria plan medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and time-off, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.lancasterlabs.com.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- General laboratory duties
Don't buy those Bunsen burners. Let Lancaster Laboratories handle it. One of the largest contract laboratories in the country, it provides...