Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Scientist to support the Professional Scientific Staffing group in Franklin Park, IL.
Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Perform analyses using various techniques including, but not limited to, GC, LC, GC/MS and/or LC/MS
- Perform routine tobacco testing for product release: %OV, pH, GC, LC, GC/MS, and/or LC/MS
- Perform analyses such as pH, oven volatiles, TSNA’s, minor alkaloids, organic acids, and CDC nicotine
- Maintain and troubleshoot instrumentation
- Initiate and perform investigations
- General laboratory duties
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- Strong scientific, computer, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 4:45am- 2:00 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently residing within a commutable distance of Franklin Park, IL are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive cafeteria plan medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and time-off, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.lancasterlabs.com.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Lancaster Laboratories - 2 years ago
Don't buy those Bunsen burners. Let Lancaster Laboratories handle it. One of the largest contract laboratories in the country, it...