Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating over 50 years of service, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Scientist to support our Professional Scientific Staffing group in Malvern, PA.
This scientist level position will support the Bioassay group.
Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Perform method development, o optimization, validation, and transfer of Bioassays
- Immunoassays and PCR analysis
- Troubleshoot method and instrumentation problems
- Initiate and perform investigations
- Develop and execute validation plans
- Carry out method transfers and feasibility studies
- Write Test Methods
- Validation protocols and Reports
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
· Bachelor's degree in science (chemistry, pharmacy or equivalent life sciences degree), or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
· At least 6-8 years of pharmaceutical experience with knowledge of regulatory requirements
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Malvern, Pennsylvania are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.lancasterlabs.com.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Familiarity with GLP/GMP concept
- Familiarity with Excel and data analysis
- Good communication skills oral and written
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical or biochemistry in a R&D environment.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to foster team productivity and cohesiveness in a complex, matrix environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt effectively to rapidly changing organization issues, structures and dynamics.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Lancaster Laboratories - 12 months ago
Don't buy those Bunsen burners. Let Lancaster Laboratories handle it. One of the largest contract laboratories in the country, it...