Consider joining Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Scientist to support our Professional Scientific Staffing group in Malvern, PA.
Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Perform method development, optimization, validation, and transfer of imunnoassays and PCR analyses
· Troubleshoot method and instrumentation problems
· Initiate and perform investigations
· Develop and execute validation plans
· Carry out method transfers and feasibility studies
The ideal candidate would possess:
· Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
· Experience with Immunoassay (ELISA and other gel analyses), qPCR, and RT-PCR
· Experience with product development and/or Quality Control/Quality Assurance
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in cell/molecular biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
· At least three years related laboratory and GMP experience
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Positions are full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Malvern, Pennsylvania are encouraged to apply.
As a Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and time-off, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.lancasterlabs.com.
Lancaster Laboratories is an
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.