Consider joining Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Scientist to support our Professional Scientific Staffing group in Malvern, PA.
Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Perform method development, optimization, validation, and transfer of imunnoassays and PCR analyses
· Troubleshoot method and instrumentation problems
· Initiate and perform investigations
· Develop and execute validation plans
· Carry out method transfers and feasibility studies
The ideal candidate would possess:
· Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
· Experience with Immunoassay (ELISA and other gel analyses), qPCR, and RT-PCR
· Experience with product development and/or Quality Control/Quality Assurance
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in cell/molecular biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
· At least three years related laboratory and GMP experience
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Positions are full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Malvern, Pennsylvania are encouraged to apply.
As a Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and time-off, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.lancasterlabs.com.
Lancaster Laboratories is an
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Don't buy those Bunsen burners. Let Lancaster Laboratories handle it. One of the largest contract laboratories in the country, it...