Area of Interest:
Environmental & Infrastructure
The Shaw Group provides premier engineering, design, construction, and maintenance services to government and private-sector clients in a wide array of industries, including the energy, environmental, infrastructure, and emergency response markets.
We are looking for a scientist who has the ability to quickly adapt to changes and learn new processes pertaining to soil and ground water sampling, remediation system maintenance, and compliance tracking and reporting. This person must be able to work independently and as a team.
- Responsibilities include ground water and soil sampling
- Remediation system operations and maintenance
- Collection and interpretation/evaluation of scientific data
- Remediation system maintenance, soil/ ground water sampling
- Develop plans and specifications
- Communicate technical concepts as appropriate, evaluate results, plans, reports, etc.
- Ensure conformance to applicable technical standards as well as company policies and procedures
- 0-5 years experience required
- College degree required
- Attention to detail required
- Must be flexible and able learn new concepts quickly
- Experience in environmental science or geology
- Must be able to work under extreme weather conditions
- Must be able to travel to job sites
Shaw Group - 23 months ago
The Shaw Group is one of the world's largest power plant engineering and construction contractors, as well as a top environmental...