Yoh has a contract opportunity for a Scientist to join our client in Miami, FL.
- Perform routine analysis of water, raw materials, intermediates and finished products
- Conduct laboratory activities required for microbiological environmental monitoring and quality control of culture media
- Check, review, record and present/interpret all analytical data in accordance with company procedures and ethical and scientific standards.
- Produce laboratory documents in accordance with company/regulatory procedures, in order to define analytical and laboratory activities.
- Perform assigned equipment and maintenance and calibration and other general responsibilities to allow the laboratory and staff to work smoothly and in accordance with company/regulatory standards.
- A Degree In Microbiology, Biology (or related) life sciences
Preferred Job Skills / Experience / Knowledge:
- Professional experience in a Scientist role
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Aseptic Technique experience (testing, etc)
- Basic knowledge of a range of appropriate microbiological laboratory techniques
- Some understanding of computing and analytical software
- Microbiology experience preferred.
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
- Oracle experience would be very helpful
BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical industry experience STRONGLY preferred
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Yoh Services, LLC
- 2 years ago - save job